Skip to main content

Full text of "2016 Emails Between Wilshire Center BID And The City Of LA or Tara Devine"

See other formats

Subject:  Re:  Bulky  Items/Trash  at  300  S.  New  Hampshire
From:  Juan  Fregoso
Date:  03/07/201 6 01 :30  PM

To:  Steve  Houchin  <steve.houchin@lacity.org>,  Aram  Taslagyan  <aram.taslagyan@lacity.org>

CC:  Raul  Claros  <raul.claros@lacity.org>,  Mike  Russell  <mike@wilshirecenter.com>,  Joe  Cirrito  <37426@lapd.lacity.org>,
John  Ashpaugh  <31401@lapd.lacity.org>

Thanks  Steve,

This  location  is  covered  by  Aram.  I have  looped  him  in  so  we  can  help  address.

On  Fri,  Mar  4,  201 6 at  1 2:43  PM,  Steve  Houchin  <steve.houchin@lacity.ora>  wrote:

Hello  Everyone,

Officers  Cirrito  and  Ashpaugh  were  out  in  the  field  today  and  encountered  a resident  at  300  S New  Hampshire
complaining  about  a big  pile  of  bulky  items/trash  that  looks  like  an  abandoned  encampment  (photos  attached).  We're  told
it's  been  abandoned  for  a while.

I'm  copying  you  all  to  see  if  any  of  your  clean  teams  can  assist  with  this  in  any  way.  Juan  and  Mike,  I know  this  is  just
outside  your  areas  (CD  1 3 and  BID)  but  I'm  including  you  just  in  case,  since  it's  literally  right  on  the  border.  If  not,  I think  it
will  need  to  be  put  in  for  sanitation  cleanup.  I reported  the  area  via  31 1 today.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve  Houchin

Deputy  City  Attorney

Office  of  the  Los  Angeles  City  Attorney

Neighborhood  Prosecutor  Program,

Safe  Neighborhoods  & Gangs  Division

200  N.  Main  Street,  Room  500

Los  Angeles,  CA  9001 2

Main:  (2131  978-7878

Direct:  (2131978-7904

steve.houchin@lacity.ora

*****************qq nfidcntiQl i ty  N otic©  *************************

This  electronic  message  transmission  contains  information

from  the  Office  of  the  Los  Angeles  City  Attorney,  which  may  be  confidential  or  protected  by  the  attorney-client  privilege
and/or  the  work  product  doctrine.  If  you  are  not  the  intended  recipient,  be  aware  that  any  disclosure,  copying,
distribution  or  use  of  the  content  of  this  information  is  prohibited.  If  you  have  received  this  communication  in  error,  please
notify  us  immediately  by  e-mail  and  delete  the  original  message  and  any  attachments  without  reading  or  saving  in  any
manner.

MITCH

O'FARRELL

#LACOUNCIL

Juan  Antonio  Fregoso

Field  Deputy  - Echo  Park,  Historic  Filipinotown,  Rampart  Village,  and  Westlake  N.
Office  of  Councilmember  Mitch  O'Farrell,  13th  District
1722  Sunset  Blvd.,  Los  Angeles,  CA  90026
213.598.5306  m / 213.207.3015  o | www.cd13.org

Find  the  Councilmember  on:  n b o